Tuesday 7 February 2017

A Friend

Hi guys

Its me again with a new post. This time I made a card.


I have taken a pink card stock. folded in to half. took a white pattern paper edged with a craft scissors.  
and took a pink polka dots pattern paper and stamped the sentiment. By using a double sided tape adhered it on the card.



And finally added some embellishments and a hand made bow!!!
I am linking this to card to challenge in
 http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.in/2017/02/february-challenge.html


How is the card? please let me know. will see you all soon with a new creation. Bye

4 comments:

  1. Sweet and simple - great sentiment. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card especially the sentiment stamped on the pink spotted paper! My blog is called "Rainbows by Robyn" ! I like your cute little rainbow pic on your header!

    ReplyDelete