Monday 27 March 2017

water bottle to stand

Hello guys!!!!

How are you all??

Its been a long time

This time I am with a DIY!!!

Recycling a old water bottle to multipurpose stand

I really enjoyed doing it.

Here it comes!!!

Here I have taken my kids old water bottle. Cut the top edge of it.
I have taken some pattern papers in light green and blue shades. attached to it.

Finally added some beautiful lace and a die cut and a cute little ribbon!!

Loving it!!!!



Hope you guys enjoyed the DIY. see you soon with another creation. Bye guys

Entering this in to challenge in http://aaacards.blogspot.in/2017/03/cas-game-86-diecuts.html

2 comments:

  1. What a fun technique you've used here and a wonderful example of using your dies in a different way from the norm. Thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards this week.

    ReplyDelete